Consistently ranked in the top 10 UK marathons, an AIMS/IAAF Grade A certified race, with BARR Gold accreditation for outstanding race management and an amazing stadium MK finish.
1. Scenic route with tree lined boulevards, lakes, parks and woodland
2. All races finish inside the impressive football stadium after a victory lap of the pitch
3. Quality tech tee and goodie bag for all half and marathon finishers
4. Great organisation, excellent crowd support and entertainment en route
5. One of the most awesome medals out there!
The MK Rocket 5K starts at 09:00am
The Milton Keynes Half Marathon, Marathon and Marathon Relay start at 10:00am and the Superhero Fun Run starts at 10:30am.
One weekend. Two days of running. Three times the bling!
In addition to the MK 5K finisher medals, runners who participating in both the Sunday 5K and the Marathon, Half or Relay will receive a third medal – the MK Challenge Medal.
Take both Runner Numbers to the MEDAL tent located near baggage after the main event (Half / Marathon / Relay) to collect your MK Challenge Medal.
If you have any questions or queries regarding the MK Marathon and Supporting Events please refer to our comprehensive Common Questions section of our website or click here