Consistently ranked in the top 10 UK marathons, an AIMS/IAAF Grade A certified race, with BARR Gold accreditation for outstanding race management and an amazing stadium MK finish.
1. Scenic route with tree lined boulevards, lakes, parks and woodland
2. All races finish inside the impressive football stadium after a victory lap of the pitch
3. Quality tech tee and goodie bag for all half and marathon finishers
4. Great organisation, excellent crowd support and entertainment en route
5. One of the most awesome medals out there!
The Milton Keynes Half Marathon, Marathon and Marathon Relay start at 10:00am and the Superhero Fun Run starts at 10:30am.
Back To Top
If you have any questions or queries regarding the MK Marathon and Supporting Events please refer to our comprehensive Common Questions section of our website or click here