Milton Keynes has been named the European City of Sport 2020!
Run our multi-award winning marathon with thousands of other runners in the European City of Sport on Sunday 6 September 2020. Consistently ranked in the top 10 UK marathons, an AIMS/IAAF Grade A certified race, affiliated to England Athletics with BARR Gold accreditation for outstanding race management. Our event is measured to a worldwide standard and is a qualifying event for London, Boston, and other majors.
The Rightmove MK Marathon has also been selected as a qualifying event for the inaugural Abbott World Marathon Majors (AbbottWMM) Wanda Age Group World Championships.
Not able to join us in September? Why not take part virtually instead, and earn yourself a great medal and t-shirt. Full details can be found here: https://mkmarathon.com/virtual-race/
Plus you get an amazing stadium finish!
10 reasons to run the MK Marathon Weekend
- Fantastic bling
- Quality tech tee that you will wear again
- Scenic route with tree-lined boulevards, lakes, parks, and woodland
- Professional timing and live results
- Superhero Fun Run for the whole family
- A post-race music festival with food and drink!
- Rocket 5k voted BEST UK 5k last year
- MK Half voted BEST UK half marathon last year
- Run the Rocket 5k and the half, full or relay the next day and earn a 3rd MK Challenge medal
- Amazing stadium finish
What are you waiting for? Secure your place today…
Saturday 5 September 2020
- The Rightmove MK Rocket 5K
Sunday 6 September 2020
- Rightmove MK Marathon
- Rightmove MK Half Marathon
- BMI MK Marathon Relay
- Brioche Superhero Fun Run
- Turing 10K
Earn Extra Medals
One weekend. Two days of running. Three times the bling!
Runners who participate in the MK Rocket 5k on Saturday and either the Marathon, Half, 10K, or Relay on Sunday will receive a third medal – the MK Challenge Medal.
Take both Runner Numbers to the MEDAL tent located near baggage after the main event to collect your MK Challenge Medal.