Milton Keynes has been named the European City of Sport 2020 (population up to 300,000)!
Run our multi-award winning marathon with thousands of other runners in the European City of Sport on Sunday 3rd May 2020. Consistently ranked in the top 10 UK marathons, an AIMS/IAAF Grade A certified race, affiliated to England Athletics with BARR Gold accreditation for outstanding race management. Our event is measured to a world wide standard and is a qualifying event for London, Boston and other majors.
The Rightmove MK Marathon has also been selected as a qualifying event for the inaugural Abbott World Marathon Majors (AbbottWMM) Wanda Age Group World Championships.
Plus you get an amazing stadium finish!
10 reasons to run the MK Marathon Weekend
- Fantastic bling
- Quality tech tee that you will wear again
- Scenic route with tree lined boulevards, lakes, parks and woodland
- Professional timing and live results
- Superhero Fun Run for the whole family
- Post-race music festival with food and drink!
- Rocket 5k voted BEST UK 5k last year
- MK Half voted BEST UK half marathon last year
- Run the Rocket 5k and the half, full or relay the next day and earn a 3rd MK Challenge medal
- Amazing stadium finish
Saturday 2nd May 2020
The Rightmove MK Rocket 5K start time TBC
Sunday 3rd May 2020
The Milton Keynes Half Marathon, Marathon and Marathon Relay start at 10:00am and the Superhero Fun Run starts at 10:30am.
Earn Extra Medals
One weekend. Two days of running. Three times the bling!
Runners who participate in the MK Rocket 5k on Saturday 2nd May and either the Marathon, Half or Relay on Sunday 3rd May will receive a third medal – the MK Challenge Medal.
Take both Runner Numbers to the MEDAL tent located near baggage after the main event (Half / Marathon / Relay) to collect your MK Challenge Medal.