MULTI-AWARD-WINNING HALF MARATHON
The MK Half Marathon is a very popular, fast, scenic AIMS-certified race, with BARR Gold accreditation for outstanding race management. Along the course, you’ll see beautiful lakes, parks, and picturesque villages and be treated with the highest level of course support. So what are you waiting for?
Milton Keynes is calling!
- Race Day: Bank Holiday Monday 6 May 2024
- Venue: Stadium:MK
- Start Time: 10:00
- Course Time Limit: 3.5 Hours
- Age: Must be at least 17 years old on race day
- FAQ’s: Click Here
- EA Licence Number: 2023-44782
- UK Athletics: Certificate of Course Accuracy
- World Athletics: International Measurement Certificate
- Accurate chip timing
- Personalised running number (entries before 31 March)
- Great bespoke medal
- Finishers tech tee you will wear again
- Instant results (and runner tracking)
- Crowd support & entertainment en route
- Plentiful Course Support – Water, High5 Gels, Sports Drink, and 1st Aid
- Goody bag
- Amazing stadium finish
- …and a fantastic running experience!
- 1 JULY: £34 EA and £36 non-EA
- 1 NOV: £36 EA and £38 non-EA
- 20 DEC: £38 EA and £40 non-EA
- 1 MAR: £40 EA and £42 non-EA
- Price includes VAT @ 20%
- Price excludes Active booking fee of 4.68%
We’re blessed with a tremendous amount of natural beauty in Milton Keynes, and we’re also lucky to have a world-class system of smooth and wide cycle paths known as redways. We have taken advantage of those factors to show off our green city, giving our runners a course that is scenic, interesting, inspiring, fun to run, fast, and excitingly different from other half marathons.
Route subject to change
Awards will be posted after the event mkmarathon.com/prizes
MEDAL & TEE
2024 designs will be released closer to the event.
EARN EXTRA MEDALS
One weekend. Two days of running. Three times the bling!
Runners who participate in both the Sunday Rocket 5K and the Marathon, Half, or Relay on Bank Holiday Monday will receive a third medal – the MK Challenge Medal🏅