The award-winning Rightmove MK Half Marathon is a very popular and scenic half marathon event and is an AIMS/IAAF Grade A certified race, with BARR Gold accreditation for outstanding race management and has an amazing stadium finish.
MK Marathon Weekend wins the Racecheck Bronze Award
MK Half Marathon voted BEST Half Marathon last year by Women’s Running magazine readers
2020 RACE DETAILS
- Race Date: Sunday 6 September 2020
- Start Time: 10:00am
- Start Location: Saxon Street
- Finish Location: Stadium MK
- Course Time Limit: 3.30 Hours
- Age: 17 +
- Bucks AA: Long road race championship event
Not able to join us in September? Why not take part virtually instead, and earn yourself a great medal and t-shirt. Full details can be found here: https://mkmarathon.com/virtual-race/
- Accurate chip timing
- Personalised running number (for entries before 31 July)
- Race Pack posted two weeks before the event (for entries before 31 July)
- Great bespoke medal
- Finishers technical T-Shirt
- Instant results (and runner tracking)
- Crowd support & entertainment en route
- Plentiful Course Support – Water, Sports Drink and 1st Aid
- Fantastic Race Village Festival at the finish
- Goody bag
- Amazing stadium finish
- …and a fantastic running experience!
- EARLY: £34 EA and £36 non-EA until 31st Dec; 11:59 pm
- STANDARD: £36 EA and £38 non-EA until 31st Jul; 11:59 pm
- last date for postal race pack
- LATE: £38 EA and £40 non-EA until 14th August; 11:59 pm
- will need to collect the race pack
- EXPO: £42 – Any remaining places will be sold at the Expo on 3rd and 4th September (subject to availability)
License ID: 2020-38412
The MK Half Marathon starts from one of our fabulous Milton Keynes landmarks, stadiumMK. The first five miles are on wide roads and tree-lined boulevards, giving runners a chance to soak up the atmosphere and enjoy some enthusiastic spectator support.
The half marathon route then continues through picturesque Woughton-on-the-Green and Woolstone parishes, where the half marathoners split from the full marathon course at mile seven.
At mile seven, the half marathon route bears right into the lush Ouzel Valley following the beautiful, meandering River Ouzel onto first Walton Lake, one of the richest spots in Milton Keynes to enjoy wildlife, and then onto the very picturesque Caldecotte Lake. The route then heads west to Ashland with its wonderful wetlands, before following Saxon Street back for a victory lap of the stadium pitch and that magical stadium finish!
Half Marathon fly-by
The presentation of the race awards will take place at 12:00 on the stage in the Race Village. Awards for: First 3 Men and First 3 Ladies.
Check out our cool VE Day 75th Anniversary inspired medal! 🏅
“Success is never found. Failure is never fatal. Courage is the only thing.” – Winston Churchill
Rightmove MK Marathon Weekend technical finisher t-shirts for 2020, including ladies sizes.
Earn Extra Medals
One weekend. Two days of running. Three times the bling!
Runners who participate in both the Rocket 5K on Saturday and the Half, Marathon, 10K or Relay on Sunday will receive a third medal – the MK Challenge Medal.