The award-winning Rightmove MK Half Marathon is a very popular and scenic half marathon event and is an AIMS/IAAF Grade A certified race, with BARR Gold accreditation for outstanding race management and has an amazing stadium finish.
MK Marathon Weekend wins the Racecheck Bronze Award
MK Half Marathon voted BEST Half Marathon last year by Women’s Running magazine readers
2020 RACE DETAILS
- Race Date: Sunday 3rd May 2020
- Start Time: 10:00am
- Start Location: Saxon Street
- Finish Location: Stadium finish
- Course Time Limit: 3.15 Hours
- Age: Must be at least 17 years old on race day
- FAQs: Click Here
- Accurate chip timing
- Personalised running number (for entries before 31 March)
- Race Pack posted two weeks before the event (for entries before 31 March)
- Great bespoke medal
- Finishers technical T-Shirt
- Instant results (and runner tracking)
- Crowd support & entertainment en route
- Plentiful Course Support – Water, Sports Drink and 1st Aid
- Fantastic Race Village Festival at the finish
- Goody bag
- Amazing stadium finish
- …and a fantastic running experience!
- SPECIAL: £32 EA and £34 non-EA until 14th Oct; 11:59 pm
- 20% off expo price
- EARLY: £34 EA and £36 non-EA until 31st Dec; 11:59 pm
- STANDARD: £36 EA and £38 non-EA until 31st Mar; 11:59 pm
- last date for postal race pack
- LATE: £38 EA and £40 non-EA until 15th April; 11:59 pm
- will need to collect the race pack
- EXPO: £42 – subject to availability
License ID: 2020-38412
The MK Half Marathon starts from one of our fabulous Milton Keynes landmarks, stadiumMK. The first five miles are on wide roads and tree-lined boulevards, giving runners a chance to soak up the atmosphere and enjoy some enthusiastic spectator support.
The half marathon route then continues through picturesque Woughton-on-the-Green and Woolstone parishes, where the half marathoners split from the full marathon course at mile seven.
At mile seven, the half marathon route bears right into the lush Ouzel Valley following the beautiful, meandering River Ouzel onto first Walton Lake, one of the richest spots in Milton Keynes to enjoy wildlife, and then onto the very picturesque Caldecotte Lake. The route then heads west to Ashland with its wonderful wetlands, before following Saxon Street back for a victory lap of the stadium pitch and that magical stadium finish!
Half Marathon fly-by
Check out our cool VE Day 75 inspired medal! 🏅
“Success is never found. Failure is never fatal. Courage is the only thing.” – Winston Churchill
Technical Finishers T-Shirt
All finishers will get a cool technical t-shirt. 2020 designs will be announced soon.
Earn Extra Medals
One weekend. Two days of running. Three times the bling!
Runners who participate in both the Rocket 5K on Saturday and the Half, Marathon or Relay on Sunday will receive a third medal – the MK Challenge Medal.