We are returning next May with a contact-free, covid-secure event experience. We know how important races are to every runner and we are doing everything possible to make sure our event will be safe. The benefits of committing to a goal, running with others and that finish line feeling will be all the greater after the challenges we’ve experienced in 2020.
The multi-award-winning Rightmove MK Half Marathon is a very popular and scenic half marathon event and is an AIMS/IAAF Grade A certified race, with BARR Gold accreditation for outstanding race management and has an amazing stadium finish.
2021 RACE DETAILS
- Race Date: Bank Holiday Monday 3 May 2021
- Start Time: From 10:00 am with small and scheduled wave starts. We will notify you of your start slot in April.
- Start Location: Saxon Street
- Finish Location: Stadium MK
- Course Time Limit: 3.30 Hours
- Age: 17 +
- Accurate chip timing
- Personalised running number
- Race Pack posted two weeks before the event
- Great bespoke medal
- Finishers technical T-Shirt
- Instant results (and runner tracking)
- Crowd support & entertainment en route
- Plentiful Course Support – Water, Sports Drink, and 1st Aid
- Fantastic Race Village Festival at the finish
- Goody bag
- Amazing stadium finish
- …and a fantastic running experience!
- EARLY: £32 EA and £34 non-EA until 14 October at midnight
- STANDARD: £34 EA and £36 non-EA until 31 December at midnight
- LATE: £36 EA and £38 non-EA until 31 March at midnight
- There will be no entry on the day.
License ID: 2020-38412
The MK Half Marathon starts from one of our fabulous Milton Keynes landmarks, Stadium MK. The first five miles are on wide roads and tree-lined boulevards, giving runners a chance to soak up the atmosphere and enjoy some enthusiastic spectator support.
The half marathon route then continues through picturesque Woughton-on-the-Green and Woolstone parishes, where the half marathoners split from the full marathon course at mile seven.
At mile seven, the half marathon route bears right into the lush Ouzel Valley following the beautiful, meandering River Ouzel onto first Walton Lake, one of the richest spots in Milton Keynes to enjoy wildlife, and then onto the very picturesque Caldecotte Lake. The route then heads west to Ashland with its wonderful wetlands, before following Saxon Street back for a victory lap of the stadium pitch and that magical stadium finish!
Half Marathon fly-by
Awards will be posted after the event mkmarathon.com/prizes
We will reveal our cool 2021 medal over the coming months! 🏅
Rightmove MK Marathon Weekend technical finisher t-shirts including ladies’ sizes.
Trees Not Tees
Simply tick the box next to the T-shirt sizing selection on the entry form which says, “I don’t need another T-shirt – please plant a tree for me instead”. We will then pay for a tree to be planted for you instead.
Earn Extra Medals
One weekend. Two days of running. Three times the bling!
Runners who participate in both the Rocket 5K on Sunday and the Half Marathon or Marathon on Bank Holiday Monday will receive a third medal – the MK Challenge Medal.