Rightmove MK Half Marathon
The MK Marathon is sponsored by Rightmove
MK Marathon Weekend wins the Racecheck Bronze Award 2018.
MK Half Marathon voted BEST Half Marathon 2018 by Women’s Running magazine readers
2019 RACE DETAILS
- Race Date: Bank Holiday Monday 6th May 2019
- Start Time: 10:00am
- Start Location: Saxon Street
- Finish Location: Stadium finish
- Course Time Limit: 3.15 Hours
- Age: Must be at least 17 years old on race day
- FAQs: Click Here
- Accurate chip timing
- Personalised running number (for entries before 31 March)
- Race Pack posted two weeks before the event (for entries before 31 March)
- Great bespoke medal
- Finishers technical T-Shirt
- Instant results (and runner tracking)
- Crowd support & entertainment en route
- Plentiful Course Support – Water, Sports Drink and 1st Aid
- Race Village with entertainment
- Goody bag
- Amazing stadium finish
- …and a fantastic running experience!
- £34 EA and £36 non-EA until 31/12/2018; 11:59 pm
- £36 EA and £38 non-EA until 31/3/2019; 11:59 pm last date for postal race pack
- £36 EA and £38 non-EA until 23/4/2019; 9am collect race pack
Licence ID: 2019-35713
The MK Half Marathon starts from one of our fabulous Milton Keynes landmarks, the stadiumMK. The first five miles are on wide roads and tree lined boulevards, giving runners a chance to soak up the atmosphere and enjoy some enthusiastic spectator support.
The half marathon route then continues through picturesque Woughton-on-the-Green and Woolstone parishes, where the half marathoners split from the full marathon course at mile seven.
At mile seven, the half marathon route bears right into the lush Ouzel Valley following the beautiful, meandering River Ouzel onto first Walton Lake, one of the richest spots in Milton Keynes to enjoy wildlife, and then onto the very picturesque Caldecotte Lake. The route then heads west to Ashland with its wonderful wetlands, before following Saxon Street back for a victory lap of the stadiumMK football pitch and that magical stadium finish!
Technical Finishers T-Shirt
Earn Extra Medals
One weekend. Two days of running. Three times the bling!
Runners who participate in both the Rocket 5K on the Sunday and the Half, Marathon or Relay on Bank Holiday Monday will receive a third medal – the MK Challenge Medal.