1. Transfers Between Distances:
You can transfer between the Marathon, Half Marathon and the 10K.
- Transfers between events can be made up until 31st July @ 11:59pm
- You will need to log back into your registration to transfer between events
- You will be charged the cost difference between the desired distance’s fee and the fee that was paid at the time of the original registration (no refund if you transfer to a shorter distance)
- You can not transfer between events after 31st July as race packs will be printed and posted.
- Strictly no transfers on race day. No exceptions.
2. Transfer to another runner:
We allow transfers up until 31st July @ midnight to try and stop unregulated number swapping. Number swapping can cause medical problems on race day and any runner to be found unlawfully swapping their number will be banned from all future races.
- Transfers for the Marathon, Half Marathon and 10K can be made up until 31st July @ 11:59pm
- After this time the numbers and envelopes will be printed and cannot be changed.
- You will need to log back into your registration to transfer your place to a new runner.
- Once the new runner has registered, signed the waiver and paid the full entry price the original entrant will receive a refund minus £5 admin charge.
- No transfers can take place after 31st July – no exceptions.
3. Booking Protection:
You have the option to Protect your booking with Active Refund for a small fee when you register. Receive a full refund of the purchase price and processing fee should you be unable to attend the event due to a specified reason, such as:
- Injury or illness
- Vehicle breakdown or theft
- Adverse weather resulting in travel warnings
- Work relocation
- And more
You will be able to select this option at the checkout stage and download the latest coverage details. Active Refund is provided by Active, and you should contact them directly about your policy and how to claim and not the MK Marathon team.
- A deferred entry will guarantee you a place in the MK Marathon or Half Marathon the following year with a 20% discount.
- The deferral process guarantees your discounted entry but is NOT automatic.
- When you have deferred, you will be sent an invitation after the event to sign up for the following year, which you must complete by the given deadline. Please look out for this email.
- Your 20% discount will apply to the entry price that is offered at the time you sign up.
- Charity runners may not defer using this form – if you can no longer take part and are registered through a charity, please contact them directly.