The Milton Keynes Marathon would like to invite elite runners to take part in our event free of charge.
The Milton Keynes Marathon course is fully compliant with IAAF measurement regulations and times run in the Milton Keynes Marathon qualify for good for age times for all major marathon events.
We are a proud member of the Association of International Marathons and Distance Races (AIMS). The Milton Keynes Marathon can be viewed along with all other AIMS associated races on the AIMS event calendar at the following link: http://aimsworldrunning.com/Calendar.htm
We would like to hear from runners who have achieved the following times in 2018/19, evidence will be required to gain free entry:
- Half Marathon under 1:11:00 for men & 1:21:00 for women
- Marathon time under 2:36:00 for men & under 3:00:00 for women
Please EMAIL US with a link to your qualifying results to progress your free elite entry place.
Please note all competition times will be based on your Gun time and not your Chip time.
SATURDAY 2nd May
- Rocket 5k @ 10:00
- Awards will be presented at the Rocket 5k finish area
SUNDAY 3rd May
- Superhero Fun Run @ 11:00
- Half Marathon @ 12:00
- Marathon @ 14:00
- Marathon Relay @14:15
- All awards will be presented on the main stage in the Race Village.
4 x £100 prize fund for the fastest Marathon Relay team who can beat the current course record.
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd place prizes will be in the form of Up & Running or sports brand vouchers
- Course record prizes will be via bank transfer
- * Age Catagory prize vouchers will be posted to you after the event
- A complimentary place in the following years event will be offered to all prize winners
- Overall winners will not qualify for their age group category awards