THE STADIUM FINISH WILL GIVE YOU GOOSEBUMPS!
Our multi-award-winning marathon event is consistently ranked in the top 10 UK marathons, an AIMS-certified race, with BARR Gold accreditation for outstanding race management. A London and Boston marathon qualifying event, an Abbott World Marathon Majors Wanda Age Group World Championships qualifier, and an EA Masters qualifier.
The MK Marathon starts from one of our fabulous Milton Keynes landmarks, the stadium:MK. We hope to see you at the finish!
ENGLAND ATHLETICS MASTERS QUALIFYING EVENT
You should independently enter the Milton Keynes Marathon race through our normal entry procedure and then register as a master with the EA [ HERE ].
- Race Day: Bank Holiday Monday 6 May 2024
- Venue: Stadium:MK
- Start Time: 10:00
- Course Time Limit: 6.5 Hours
- Age: Must be at least 18 years old on race day
- FAQ’s: Click Here
- EA Licence Number: 2023-44782
- UK Athletics: Certificate of Course Accuracy
- World Athletics: International Measurement Certificate
- Accurate chip timing
- Personalised running number (entries before 31 March)
- Great bespoke medal
- Finishers tech tee you will wear again
- Instant results (and runner tracking)
- Crowd support & entertainment en route
- Plentiful Course Support – Water, High5 Gels, Sports Drink, and 1st Aid
- Goody bag
- Amazing stadium finish
- …and a fantastic running experience!
- 1 JULY: £50 EA and £52 non-EA
- 1 NOV: £52 EA and £54 non-EA
- 20 DEC: £54 EA and £56 non-EA
- 1 MAR: £56 EA and £58 non-EA
- Price includes VAT @ 20%
- Price excludes Active booking fee of 4.68%
We’re blessed with a tremendous amount of natural beauty in Milton Keynes, and we’re also lucky to have a world-class system of smooth and wide cycle paths known as redways. We have taken advantage of those factors to show off our green city, giving our runners a course that is scenic, interesting, inspiring, fun to run, fast, and excitingly different from other marathons.
Route subject to change
Prizes will be posted after the event: mkmarathon.com/prizes
MEDAL & TEE
2024 designs will be released closer to the event.
EARN EXTRA MEDALS
One weekend. Two days of running. Three times the bling!
Runners who participate in both the Sunday Rocket 5K and the Marathon, Half, or Relay on Bank Holiday Monday will receive a third medal – the MK Challenge Medal🏅