It is your responsibility to get to the race on time. Please plan your journey before you set off and whatever mode of transport you use, allow extra time for delays or congestion.
- Premium spaces right outside the stadium
- Limited to only 450 spaces
- Number plate recognition entry
- Anyone (runners & spectators) can book parking
- Once you have paid you can come and go as you please
- Relay Teams will get a FREE parking space per team near the stadium
- Take a train, park near the train station, or stay in one of the many city center hotels
- 10,000 parking spaces available (tariffs vary)
- Buy a return bus ticket for £7.00 for our private fleet of buses
- 07:30 – 09:30: Bus from Milton Keynes Central train station to the stadium
- 12:00 – 17:00: Bus from the stadium back to Milton Keynes Central train station
- You don’t need to buy a bus ticket if you are running the Turing 10k
- Anyone (runners & spectators) can buy a ticket
For stadium parking enter the stadium area via Grafton Street MK1 1ST and you will be directed to your parking area by event staff. There are no height restrictions for this car park. Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) systems will be operating but we suggest that you bring a copy of your receipt with you. This car park will open at 7 am. You can find your booking receipt here: https://myevents.active.com/
There are about 40 disabled parking bays at the stadium, which will be allocated to blue badge holders on a 1st come basis and the MK Marathon have no control over these and spaces can’t be booked.
If you have booked a room at The DoubleTree Hilton Hotel, which is attached to the stadium, then you don’t need to book parking as hotel guests have a dedicated parking area.
Do not park in ASDA
They have cameras and you will get a ticket if you park longer than 3 hours.
FREE Secure Bike Compound
There will be a secure indoor bike compound inside the Stadium. This can only be accessed via an external door, which is located opposite KFC near Gate 5.
THIS IS A FREE SERVICE.
A number matching your running bib number will be secured to your bike. You will need to show your bib number in order to retrieve your bike. You could consider park and bike to avoid traffic congestion.
StadiumMK is situated at Denbigh North, just off the A5, south of Central Milton Keynes and just north of Bletchley. For those familiar with MK’s grid road system, the ground is on V6 Grafton Street on the junction with H9 Groveway.
Road closures will be in place from 6am in the surrounding roads. You can view the interactive map here: mkmarathon.com/road-closures
The nearest railway station is Fenny Stratford which is just over a mile away from Stadium MK, however this is on the local Bletchley to Bedford line. There is also Bletchley Railway Station which is around about two miles away from the stadium. Surprisingly taxis are scarce outside Bletchley station so best to pre-book one in advance (Skyline 01908 222111 are a local taxi firm). Otherwise, you can embark on the 35-40 minute walk to the stadium. The station is served by trains from London Euston & Birmingham New Street.
More likely though you will end up at Milton Keynes Central which is around three miles away. You can buy a return bus ticket for one of our private buses to get to the stadium.
- 07:30 – 09:30: Private buses from Milton Keynes Central train station to the stadium
- 12:00 – 17:00: Private buses from the stadium back to Milton Keynes Central train station
For train timetable information and to plan a journey contact National Rail inquiries on 08457 484950.
National Express are running coaches from London Victoria Coach Station to Milton Keynes Coach Park. The coach takes 1 hour and 20 minutes. You should be able to share a taxi with other runners from the coach park to the stadium.
Getting to Milton Keynes
The easiest way to reach MK by road is via the M1. If you are coming from the North get off at Junction 14, or from the South, Junction 13. If using the A5 exit at Redmoor Roundabout and follow the signs for Stadium MK. If traveling by train the three closest stations are Milton Keynes Central, Bletchley, and Fenny Stratford.
Getting to Stadium MK
The stadium is 7 minutes from Junction 13 of the M1, and 10 minutes from Junction 14. Follow the brown road signs for Stadium MK when using the A5 or A421 (H8 Standing Way). Milton Keynes is built on a grid system of H Roads (horizontal) and V roads (vertical), we are between V6 Grafton Street and V7 Saxon Street.